WHY EXHIBIT AT THE SHOW?
- Expand your business and connect with new buyers from all over the Midwest.
- The cost-saving two-room suites make this show easy, convenient and affordable!
- See multiple accounts in one location without having to travel to different destinations with heavy samples.
- The relaxed nature of the show allows you time to properly educate buyers and provide excellent face-to-face service.
- Exhibitors receive a special hotel rate that includes full cooked-to-order breakfast, free happy hour, free parking, free Wi-Fi and access to fun industry events sponsored by The Deerfield Show.
What is your favorite part of the show?
- “I highly recommend The Deerfield Show! I have been participating in it over the last 9 years. It is a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere and it gives me the opportunity to work one on one with Buyers. Jackie does a wonderful job organizing the show with good food, drinks, games and lots of fun!” – Andrea S.
- “The Deerfield Show has always been a great show for us, offering a mix of most of the industry’s best surf and swimwear brands with leading young contemporary fashion brands. This show allows buyers to shop the products they need without having to sift through irrelevant brands to get to their needs. The atmosphere is laid back and easy going, and makes for a comfortable venue to conduct business for vendors and stores alike.” – Greg F.
- “I enjoy the intimacy the show provides between buyers and brands.” – Matthew M.
- “Buyers have the opportunity to spend quality time seeing the lines. The Deerfield Show is not a rushed environment, and it creates a happy and comfortable ambiance.” – Courtney P.
- “It is a very relaxed show and a very convenient way to see our local customers.” – Kelly T.
- “The personal interaction. A more intimate environment.” – Cheryl G.
- “1 on 1 with my customers.” – Sally K.
- “It is a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Buyers like coming to the show.” – John P.
- “Very organized, lists of attending accounts, and information to Reps.” – Ken R.
- “It is open, clean, and in an area that is easy to get to.” – Maureen S.
- “Getting all of my Chicago area business done in one shot, rather than working individual accounts from the road.” – Emmet K.