BUYERS MAXIMIZE YOUR SHOW EXPERIENCE
- Print a copy of the Show Directory prior to attending the show.
- Call and make appointments with the brands you would like to see. Appointments ensure personal one-on-one attention with reps.
- Allow enough time to shop the entire show to spot trends and get a feel for what’s happening in the marketplace.
BRING TO THE SHOW:
- Store credit information including bank account numbers, letters of credit, license and tax ID number
- Copies of your store’s shipping/billing and contact information
- Business cards
- Pictures of your store
- Names and locations of competitors
- List of brands you want to carry
AT THE SHOW:
- Please register at room 302. Here buyers can relax, enjoy complimentary refreshments, obtain an updated show directory and pick up promotional materials provided by exhibitors.
- Keep an open mind and try new products. Feel free to visit any open room at the show to inquire about specific brands.
- Network with other buyers and exhibitors.
- Place your orders during the show to give yourself time to plan your store merchandising ahead of delivery dates.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
If you are new to the show, you can visit our Buyer Registration Page to download our Buyer Registration Form and save time at the show.
Please send all inquiries to:
Midwest Apparel Trade Shows
P.O. Box 577952
Chicago, IL 60657